The Business person’s best friend!
Looking for a fun way to entertain clients or reward employees for a job well done? Or maybe just a night out with your family and friends? With the CenturyLink Arena Gold Club package, everything is included! In this package you get:
- 36 Idaho Steelheads hockey games with your choice of seats
- FREE garage parking only a block away.
- Access to an exclusive private club.
- All-You-Can-Eat buffet including beer, wine and soft drinks.
- No expense reports the next day from your salesforce. Cost certainty at its finest.
- Complimentary use of CenturyLink Arena Gold Club for other events. (Subject to availability. Food and beverage not included)
- First right to purchase other CenturyLink Arena events.
For more information, including pricing, about the CenturyLink Arena Gold Club – contact a ticket account executive at 208.383.0080.
Gold Club Policies
- SportsZone 2nd and 3rd floors will be accessible to Gold Club members starting at 5:30pm on game days.
- Parking for Gold Club Members is valid in the Eastman Parking Garage ONLY. The Eastman garage is located on Main Street across from the Wells Fargo building.
- 2nd Floor of SportsZone will be exclusive to Gold Club Members.
- 3rd Floor tables on the rail will be reserved for Gold Club Members on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Show your Gold Club ticket to the usher at the entrance of the 2nd or 3rd floor SportsZone entrance to get your All Inclusive Buffet wrist band. (You must have the Gold Club wrist band to receive the All Inclusive Buffet).
- All Inclusive food and beverage will be available on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the zone thru the end of the 2nd period intermission. Menu will vary nightly.
- All Inclusive Buffet includes the following beverages: Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Pepsi products and our House Wines – Fetzer (Merlot, Chardonnay, Cabernet).
- Sodexo and CenturyLink Arena are committed to responsible alcohol service. We reserve the right to check for proper identification and to refuse or terminate service of any individual, if deemed necessary, for either legal or safety reasons.
Does membership give me tickets to the game and access to the “Gold Club?”
Answer: Yes. You’ll still have seats in the Arena to watch the game. And they can be wherever you’d like, you’re not restricted to a certain section or area. Purchasing a “Gold Club” membership gives you access to the club area, though, and that access is restricted to Club members.
What if I want to sit in Section 212 and be a “Gold Club” member?
Answer: You can. Section 102, 109, 209… whatever seats are the best for you. The benefit comes in the free parking, nightly buffet, and free drinks, as well as other perks, like use of our VIP room on the second floor when available for your meetings and gatherings on non-event days.
Can I use the VIP Room?
Answer: Absolutely. It’s a cost-certain way to meet with customers and clients, current or prospective, in a fun way. Think of the games as a three-hour business meeting in a relaxed environment where you’re watching a hockey game. And, at the end of the night, there’s no bill to pay.
Can you see the game from the “Gold Club?”
Answer: Yes! The “Gold Club” will be in an area that is now part of the SportZone on the third floor of CenturyLink Arena, so you’ll be able to look out over the action on the ice.
Can I give my tickets to clients or friends for a game as a gift?
Answer: Yes! It’s no different than giving them ordinary game tickets. There will be special marks on the “Gold Club” tickets so the Arena staff will know to grant them access to the club area and its benefits.
Is the free food and drink available outside of the club area?
Answer: Not at this time. Logistically, customer service would be difficult. Inside the club area, though, all your food and drink is covered.
Is this membership restricted to business people?
Answer: No. It’s available to anyone interested in a full-season ticket package. Families, friends, or business people. Anyone who likes coming to the games.