IDAHO CENTRAL ARENA GOLD CLUB
THE BUSINESS PERSON’S BEST FRIEND!
Looking for a fun way to entertain clients or reward employees for a job well done? Or maybe just a night out with your family and friends? With the Idaho Central Arena Gold Club package, everything is included! In this package you get:
- 36 Idaho Steelheads hockey games with your choice of seats
- FREE garage parking only a block away.
- Access to an exclusive private club.
- All-You-Can-Eat buffet including beer, wine and soft drinks.
- No expense reports the next day from your salesforce. Cost certainty at its finest.
- Complimentary use of Idaho Central Arena Gold Club for other events. (Subject to availability. Food and beverage not included)
- First right to purchase other Idaho Central Arena events.
For more information, including pricing, about the Idaho Central Arena Gold Club – contact a ticket account executive at 208.383.0080.
GOLD CLUB POLICIES
- SportsZone 2nd and 3rd floors will be accessible to Gold Club members starting at 5:30pm on game days.
- Parking for Gold Club Members is valid in the Eastman Parking Garage ONLY. The Eastman garage is located on Main Street across from the Wells Fargo building.
- 2nd Floor of SportsZone will be exclusive to Gold Club Members.
- 3rd Floor tables on the rail will be reserved for Gold Club Members on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Show your Gold Club ticket to the usher at the entrance of the 2nd or 3rd floor SportsZone entrance to get your All Inclusive Buffet wrist band. (You must have the Gold Club wrist band to receive the All Inclusive Buffet).
- All Inclusive food and beverage will be available on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the zone thru the end of the 2nd period intermission. Menu will vary nightly.
- All Inclusive Buffet includes the following beverages: Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Pepsi products and our House Wines – Fetzer (Merlot, Chardonnay, Cabernet).
- Idaho Central Arena is committed to responsible alcohol service. We reserve the right to check for proper identification and to refuse or terminate service of any individual, if deemed necessary, for either legal or safety reasons.